Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Saturday 4 December 2010

HEYGURLHEY

Hey y'all! Long time no speak, yousee looking pretty foine today ;)
It's Winter... One of the seasons where you only have 3 essentials...A Beautiful Coat, a Beautiful Bag, and A Beautiful Pair of Boots.
THEY ARE ESSENTIAL, now i've been getting alot of feedbaack talking about please could I do more high street, and I DO love to see the smiles on your little faces, so of course I can, but I'll just do 2 of each category for Designer.. pleaasee? :D
Perfect Coats;

The CLASSIC Burberry Trench, it's actually a must-have, boy wish i was rich ;) This is called Leather Strap Trench Coat
Ophelia Mini Mac, All Saints. OH I DO LOVE ME A BIT OF ALL SAINTS
Now The Perfect Bag
Literally droooled when I found this beauty. I LOVE ZAGLIANI! This is Zagliani, Puffy 03 Roccia Python. SO FIIT
Chanel Classic, every woman needs one. Large Flap Bag is what its called,and i just love it, its so classy! I went with the beige, because it makes every outfit really soft
The perfect Boots:

'lola' high heel platform boot with engraved gucci script logo. SO nice, and look at the socky bit, tey look warm as well as glamorous :D 

AND OF COURSE, EVery girl needs a pair of Uggs! I didn't include a picture because all of you should know what uggs are, if not shaame on you ;)

NOW ITS YOUR FAVOURITE PART, High street fo shiiizlee :D
Gonna do a new post for high street, because you can see the pictures for definite if i do less in onepost if that makes sense?
MUCH LOVE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment