Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Thursday 3 February 2011

LBD

Hello my beautiful readers. I know, I know you're suprised that i'm doing another post SO soon, its not like me at all I do admit ;) But i've had a special request from my friend Conky to find her a black dress, short, for the busty, and under 40 pounds. Now as you all should know, I always accept challenges, and this is a wiidee topic, so yeah =) Have fun reading!
Urban Outfitters Sessun blah di blah - I really love this! For the extremely busty, it minimizes the boob size, and its good if you're curvy, as this is quite shapless, so moulds to your curves. 

Urban Outfitters MM2 Colour block dress (or something like that ;) ) I know this isn't completely black, but its so slimming!! Gotta love it.

Topshop - Motel: Bengal Christine Dress - RAAAWWWWWRRR. I love this, it really showcases the cleavage, make sure to wear with a plunge bra though! 
American Apparel - A classic. Accessorize with gold studded heels and bling and you're good to go.

Again, a classic. Good in the summer in a bright femenine colour, or now for a minxy look.

American Apparel - This really showcases the boobs. Many people make the mistake of wearing a necklace with this... don't. The chest area is elaborate on purpose you know!
Zara - Satin Dress. I'M IN LOVE. I want this dress SO bad. It makes your legs look way longer too, just for the record.

Zara - Draped Dress:  I love how the tights and boots go with the dress. SUCH a grungy effect. 
So I hope i helped you Conky, and helped anyone else who needed it !
<33

No comments:

Post a Comment