Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Thursday 6 January 2011

I'm baack



Hello, my lovely readers! Thank you so much, we have now passed the 1,000 view mark, and I feel all warm inside O:) I love every single one of you so much, and because I do, i've left my e-mail at the top of my blog, so if you want to talk to me personally, i'm here =) Noww, first of all we're gonna catch up on some catwalk shows, and lovely pieces!
Albino Spring 2011 RTW = i find this really interesting, first HIS NAME IS ALBINO! Secondly, reviewers say he's got some subtle twists of YSL in there, but you can only see it if you're looking for it,

Model: Linnea Regnander, I really like this piece, as the neckline is modest, but it's not bordering on Nunnish because it's a short piece. I don't think the fabric in the middle was necassary, but I understand why it is there, as otherwise it would literally just look like a Nun's outfit... cringe :S and the contrast of the shoes is nice.

Model Andie Arthur :

I like the top part of this, as it's really casual, but the gap between the top and the bottom make it more sophisticated, as  her skin tone especially, brings out the contrast between the two colours.


Model: Kori Richardson, I do like this, but i'm a bit unsure. It's quite modest, and I love the neckline's cuffing, but I just don't like the yellow fabric in the middle. I love the model's make-up though!
 Barbara Tfank = I love this collection SO SO SO MUCH, literally, when I'm an adult, my whole wardrobe will be Barbara Tfank!

Doesn't this look like a Barbie Doll? Now see, you may think, OH NOT ANOTHER BOX DRESS, but no! Look at the cutting,  the lil gappy bits at the top by her shoulder, and the way it fits like perfectly to the model's waist!
I can imagine Titania wearing this, someone contact the Globe about this?! Jokes, but ah i love this so much, and the shape is quite flattering for pear shapes, because it's like puffy at the top<3
Surprised? I was too! I would SO wear this, it's such a change from the other's! But the colours and the fabrics make it kind of ... hmm... midnightish :D I want it!
I really recommend you check out the rest of the Barbara Trfank Spring 2011 RTW collection <3

Yep, this was an incredibly short post, but you know how I roll, like to keep you coming back for more ;) And i have so much to write about just generally now, so I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully(!!) with more, i love you all, thank you for supporting me xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment