Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Sunday 23 January 2011

Sorry for the delayy

Hey everyone :) To all of you formspringers out there, thank you for reminding me to do this, and to everyone who doesn't know, my formspring is Http://formspring.me/shrishdubz
I THINK ;) so fs me for advice, or e-mail me shrish.dublet@gmail.com
now i've got all the usual deal out the way, whereever shall we start :O LETS HAVE SOME CATWALK BAAYBEE :D
Spring RTW's are coming out already, so to brighten up these blergh days, lets have a bitta SPRING
Andrew Gn:
Theres Alexandarsson- I like this piece alot, but what I strongly dislike is how Andrew's style has changed, there are some Spanish influences on this piece. Yeah don't ask why my font just got bigger, i don't know either O.o anyway, i like the flow-ishness, and i've done some research and i believe those are Louboutin's she's wearing :O
Liu Wen ( I think!) -I put this picture up purely to demonstrate how terrible this piece is. What the hell was he thinking, i think the jacket thing is absolutely divine, but with the dress/skirt underneath?! It looks ridiculous, she looks like a refugee, this is a note to all designers, DO NOT MIX TIGHT AND LACY WITH FLOWY AND SATINY.  
THis is SO obviously Spanish. Also, if you look back on Andrew's older seasons you will realize how much his designing has changed. 
I was going to include Altuzarra and Calvin Klein, but Altuzarra is just BIZARRE (this seasons) even though he is just starting out, BLERGH. and Calvin Klein's attempt at being minimalist and using virgin, angelic colours just didn't work, as the cuts of the pieces were NOT good.
I also recommend you check out: Zero + Maria Conejo because the models look SO striking, not nice pieces, but the models :O

Imitation:
I can imagine myself wearing this, and believe you me, that is DIFFICULT to say with Catwalk fashion.  I would wear this to a summer picnic or a barbeque, wouldn't you?

This is such a simple piece, but I think that the shoulders give it dramatic effect, and since this model has quite a shapeless body, it gives some definiton to it

This is SO flirty. I really like how at first you think the woman's naked except for the lace, and then you see that its a different shade to her skin. I think any woman who wears this has a minx-y air about them. 
FAIIRRRYYY. I can imagine a fairy wearing this, and i forgot to mention, i really like the way all of them are barefoot because it adds a mystical surreal air to the whole show.
Anyway stayy tuned for high street fashion, coming soon!
Love you all<3 mwaaahh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment