Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Thursday 21 October 2010

:))


Lipsy One Shoulder Embellished Drape Dress- £65What a stunning piece ! i love the way this drapes

Hey guys ! I'm sorry, i used to post every day , but it's kinda difficult x so whenever i can, i will :D Today we made a little trip to westfield and it was FUUNN x i'll show you some things that caught my eye, and can i just say N-DUBZ WON ANOTHER MOBO WELL DONE THEM

One-shoulder Tulip Skirt Dress £55

My friend Jade tried on this dress, it

looked absolutely STUNNING
















THIS IS LIPSY TOO BLOGSPOT IS BEING ANNOYING
Embellished Front Strapless Dress- £70
My pal martha tried on a similar design,
i love how its so tight in the middle and just goes
out, my favourite dress :D







Okay guys so yeah, those are my favourite party dresses :D from lipsy :P NOW i'll show you what else i likedd from TOPSHOP
LONG SLEEVE KNOT FRONT TOP- On sale for£10!
I actually really like this, but the knot bit is really weird :S




No comments:

Post a Comment