Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Friday 15 October 2010

Haters :S and TRENDS: fur and knits

Hey guys :) Well basically, HATERS ARE REALLY ANNOYING, so if you don't like my blog, don't read my blog... seemples ;)
So todayy, I ACTUALLY ADORE THE NEW ALEXANDER MCQUEEN COLLECTION! I mean, obvs it's not BY alexander mcqueen (R.I.P :'( ) but bySarah Burton, and it's SOOOO GOOOD


I think this is sooo unbelievably classy:

ANYWAY KNITSS
Asos, gorgeous !

American Apparel- HOW COMFY DOES THAT LOOK!


FURS

Faux fur of course! no real fur, it's terrible ! this is absolutely beatiful , long haired, gorgeous to drape over a party dress, By LIPSY <3

I love this so much! of course fake,
it's absolutely beautiful, and looks so warmm ! <3



Okay guys, no more pieces for you now, but i'll be doing a massive post tomorrow :D so look out for it yeah  ? and just gonna say there's gonna be a music bit on my blog, for all my favourite tunes , because music is my passion

Babycakes- 3 of a kind
No Love- Eminem Ft Lil Wayne
ANY N-DUBZ !
xxxxx love you guyss xx

No comments:

Post a Comment