Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Sunday 17 October 2010

:D

Heyy guys :) How are your weekends going? I went to my friend Alice's house, it was very fun :D I'm going to an indian festival today xx

Okay, so basically the Missoni Pre-Fall 2010 collection is absolutely gorgeous, and has some amazing knits!
Well isn't this just the meaning of knitwear! I absolutely love how bulky everything is, but it just works, it actually looks so good! and the shoes- they're like high topped brogues! Soo nice !

09m.jpg
The shoes again :D and the brown shades, and the grey
really goes, i love it OMNOMNOM


29m.jpg
The simplicity of this is astounding



5819-Grey.gif
UGG Argyle Grey Knit (I think) Classic, i have these ;) they are so warm and snuggly



Winterbourne Sweater- Jack Wills
I love this cute little number, so warm, I bet!




diamante-bow-jumper-dress_205306404.jpg

Wear with a belt, for winter warmness NEW LOOK
















No comments:

Post a Comment