Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Wednesday 13 October 2010

More Catwalk fashion

Hello my fashion-lovers, it's time for another episode of Catwalk and Highstreet ;)
Well, i have something that's in between :D Pixie Lott modelled (and i'm not sure if she designed) for Lipsy, and the pieces are gorgeous ! My friend Jade got us all amazing lipsy pieces for our birthday, love it ! So this section shall be dedicated to the lovely Jade Goldsmith :D

Gorgeous Pixie Lott modeling for Lipsy, This dress is 70 pounds- what a small price to pay for eternal glam, eh?

Who watched X Factor? COURSE YA DIDDD :D Ever wondered OMG I LOVE CHEZZZA'S DRESS, I want it! No? Well I'll tell you anyway ;) 



This gorgeous leopard print number is from Boohoo.com - YES Cheryl Cole shops at Boohoo.com! It's got some great stuff actually, check it out: http://boohoo.com And that gorgeous sun-kissed look is from Loreal Sublime Bronze tan
Yes, yes I know that this is a terrible picture. I know okay. But this dress ! It's beautiful! Matthew Williamson, and do you know you can get the puffy dress style at Lipsy! Bargain :D
 

Anyway, too much of Cheryl, her beauty hurts my eyes.
Let's get on to Highhh streeet :D
So anyway, i was looking at the topshop stuff, and i thought HEY no one can buy this stuff with their pocket money man ! So i found some cheap, chic topshop stuff , all 30 pounds or under which you will lovee <3
25 pounds, and well worth it. Hallowe'en (is that rightly apostrophe'd? ) is coming up, and this is absolutely great, it's from a great section at Topshop called "Tee And Cake"

I just love this top! 18 pounds, wear with a bright bra underneath (it will be visible from the sides) for the more daring look. For now, wear with vests and layers, but for summer bare those toned abs (Better start workin' on them now, it's worth it, just for this top!) for a beachy look.

Anyway, Me is Sleepy, gonna jam to some music then zzzzz.... -_-
Hope ya enjoyed this post :) over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment