Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Thursday 14 October 2010

Classics

Heyy guys :D Thank you for all the views- I'm up to 100 ! It made my day, coz i'm ill ya see, :D so thank you so much everyone <3
Okayy so you know, i was thinking, okay all the new fashions are great, but you know THESE THINGS GO OUT OF FASHION D: so how do you get more value out of your clothes? You need the classics :) Okay first we'll start with High-End stuff,  just for the people who can afford it (AHEM alice kroupeev AHEM) :D
This monogram muticolore is just too gorgeous to leave out! It's absolutely FANTABULOUS and it's a girls dream <3

I feel like a change of colour :D so anyway, EVERY WOMAN has to own a Balenciaga bag, classy, and classIC :D and you gotta love the fact Coleen Rooney wears them ;)


MMMMM
Okay you know, all this expensive stuff is making me depressed :P so ya know, let's just move to the (vaguely) affordable stuff :D


ABERCROMBIE AND HOLLISTER AND TOPSHOP :D 
Well everygirl needs her jeans, I mean i live in mine :3


So figure hugging, but doesn't look like you're sprayed into them *phew*

Aha, now we come to vests :D VESTS ARE SUCH AN IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE, wear them under your school shirt to piss teachers off, wear them under layers, or just on a summers day :D i love this one, my uncle got it for me from America :D 


ABERCROMBIE:

Now it's time, for some random classics (and things i think are pretty :P )

I have this :D
YES I HAVE THIS TOO :P
I may have this :P OKAY FINE I DO , but come on, every girl needs that pair of sweat pants that seem to say 'I'm so beautiful... without any effort'


HOLLISTER: 




just screams SUMMER
For the cold winter days :(
Okay guys, i AM SOOOOOO TIRED and coldd :( and i have a tonne of homework- great :D so i'm just gonna go and do it now coz i'm a  geek :D I'll post again laterr :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment