Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Thursday 21 October 2010

:)) continued

HOW NICE
Blogspot's fomatting annoys me :|
anyway continuing topshop,
HOW INCREDIBLE
I LOVE IT
10 quid from topshop <3 
So yeah that was the only other thing that i really noticed in topshop haha, i didn't really look much tbh :P BUT I BOUGHT SUCH A GORGEOUS TOP FROM NEW LOOK FINALLY I  OWN A BASEBALL TOP!


Okay guys, these are some of my favorite models, they are gorgeous!
Don't you think she's breathtaking? Julia Saner. She models for Gucci, Valentino AND Louis Vuitton. Jealous?

Melodie Monrose, I mean she's not beautiful, but there's just something about her that makes her approachable but SOO glamorous.


I just LOVE her. Her face is just so perfect, i love that her chin is so narrow, and her cheekbones are just incredible.
Theres Alexandersson everyone! She did Alexander McQueen, LANVIN AND CALVIN KLEIN!


magdalenafrackowiakhair.jpg
I LOVE this Polish beauty! Ralph Lauren AND vogue cover girl!




Abbey Lee Kershaw, <3

giselle-bundchen.jpg
Giselle Bundchen. Nuff said.




Anja-Rubik.jpg
Fashion legend, if you're a gay boy/girl and you don't know her BE ASHAMED.





Natasha-Poly.jpg
THOSE CHEEKBONES

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS, there shall be more soon, I pwomise :D LOVE YOU ALL, and we've reached 320 views ! KEEP EM COMING <3


No comments:

Post a Comment