Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Catwalk, and High street :)

Hello, Hello, HELLO my lovelies! Absolutely incredible collections at the moment, some gorgeous new pieces from a pretty unknown designer, my absolutely amazing mate Luka filled me in on him,
Hot new designer Neil Barrett! Absolutely gorgeous nude pieces, and nude is always fashionable, well worth investing in, though of course I can't, can't wait til I'm rich ;)
And of course, classic Betsey Johnson, LOVE these pieces:
I love this piece, can be worn formal with heels, but can be casually chic with a cardigan and flats.

Anna Sui's new collection is very Boho, some celebs wearing some Anna Sui pieces in Festival Season ;) 

NOW MY DARLEENK'S, It's my favourite part... Affordable Fashion =) 

These are things that will not make you CHUNDER everywhere at the price *snort snort* gotta love a bit of geek humour ;)

Baseball shirts are very fashionable at the mo, make sure you get one! They have some amazing vintage ones in Camden Market, be sure to check it out :D
BUT... *drum roll*  I love the ones at new look, they have baggy (if you have an irresistible figure, and baggy clothes just DRAPE themselves on your bodies, then lucky you, but sucksforme I don't :P ) they have tight ones, (My friend Nadia sported one recently, LOVE it) and they have longer ones,
My absolute favorite is this one: 

How adorable! Gives that american touch, add high tops and a californian white grin, and you're good to go ;) 
Knits are just gorgeous right now, and brogues have come back :D Just LOVE brown brogues with Knee High socks or black tights, OMNOMNOMNOM
TOPSHOP is absolutely fantastic right now, zippered dresses.. oh wow
This vest is absolutely fabutastic ! So grunge, add Doc Martens and heavy silver chains with a black cardigan and you're ready for the next Taylor Momsen concert ;)
So anyway, me has to have a bath, hope you enjoyed my first post chickadees <3 I'll be back tomorrow for more
Lovee <3


No comments:

Post a Comment