Welcome to the Couture Garden

Hello, welcome to Couture Garden by Girl About Town
My name's Shrish, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I love giving advice about your own person fashion crisis's! If you need to talk to me, my e-mail address is: shrish.dublet@gmail.com, and you will receive a reply within 24 hours, and it's 100% confidential, so don't hesitate
xxxx

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Long time!


Hey my little bloggers, LONG time no see
Missed y'all sup everyone?
So yesterday we met just THE hottest Boy band EVER- The wanted- thank you antonia thomas :D
Oh yes, Jay is my favourite of the lads <3


Okay, enough about that, now for fashion :D
As we all know, Hallowe'en is coming up, I'm being a gothic rag doll/that evil dude from saw kinda thing, i'll post pics when i have some :D
Now there have been some halloween inspired runway trends.. so check it out :D
Oh yes people, even Louis Vuitton is excited for Hallowe'en :D Gotta love this, i love the dramatic effect of the red lipstick
Okay you know what, all the rest are terrible, i mean who wants to be some unknown rock star.... i'm thinking where PIXIE LOTT shops, LEG AVENUE
"Army Cadet" £31.05
I love this, so simple and fun, anything in the armed forces is good

This is so Roman- £60.18, for a cheaper alternative, just wear  a white Grecian dress with a gold belt and gold Roman Sandals :D


I just love this, Katie Price has worn it :D The dress thingy is so elegant and soft <3

NOW ... ESCAPADE, it's this great shop in Camden which has leg avenue stuff, and now i'm just going to post my outfit, and then i'm sleeping for brighton tomorrow <3
Don't you just love this? it's my hallowe'en outfit, I just find it so cool and original :D It's so me

Anyway, thank you all for reading, and i will be posting a blog post a LONG one on real life fashion
love you all, xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment